Students who submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on or after Sunday, January 15, 2017 will not be eligible to receive the Illinois Monetary Award Program (MAP) Grant for the 2017/18 academic year.
The Financial Aid Office at John A. Logan College is committed to providing quality financial aid services to all eligible students. We aim to assist and counsel students and families in identifying the necessary financial resources to support them in their pursuit of a college education. We are committed to providing exemplary services not only to our students, but to their families, and to the John A. Logan College community. We will serve our students in a timely, equitable, accurate, and courteous manner adhering to all federal, state, and institutional regulations.
The Office of Financial Aid strives to establish ourselves as a leader in financial aid services. We seek to accomplish this by providing exemplary customer service, creating a student-centered culture, and utilizing innovative technologies to streamline financial aid processes for the purpose of exceeding the expectations of our students, staff and community.
The primary goal of the John A. Logan College Office of Financial Aid is to make it possible to attend college for students who might otherwise be deprived of a college education because of inadequate funds. Consequently, John A. Logan College promotes grant, scholarship, and employment opportunities for deserving, qualified students who must find the funds to attend.
Financial Aid Information
- Title IV Student Aid Code 008076
- Help with the FAFSA
- IRS Tax Transcript Link
- Types of Financial Aid
- Illinois and Federal Financial Aid Programs
- Military Service Education Programs
- Downloadable and interactive Applications for state and federal student aid programs
- John A. Logan Foundation Scholarship Information and Application
- College and Career Exploration and Planning
- College Scorecard
John A. Logan College is no longer participating in the Federal Direct Student Loan Program. Students in need of loan funds will have to apply for a Private Alternative Student Loan. In order to find a lender contact your local Bank, Credit Union, or search on the web using “Private Alternative Student Loan providers” for your search. All students who apply for private alternative loans must first submit a FAFSA with John A. Logan's federal school code 008076.
- Financial Aid Policy for Private Alternative Loans
- Federal Stafford Loans Exit Counseling
- Need to check your federal loan records?
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- You can manage your student loan debt
- Don’t let your loan go into default
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Student Loan Debt Clock
Contact InformationJohn A. Logan College Financial Aid Office
700 Logan College Road
Carterville, IL 62918
- Phone: (618) 985–3741 ext. 8308
- Email: email@example.com
- Open: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.