Technology Support and Resources for Students
Online Learning Help (D2L)
(This page has information specific to the College’s online learning system.)
Writing Center (Available on D2L)
The Writing Center services are now available online through D2L. Students can get help with their papers and other writing tasks by self-enrolling in the course on D2L.
Student WiFi Service
WiFi is available to JALC students in parking lot A on the West side of campus. Please refer to the linked campus map.
- Availability is from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Please continue to check JALC website for hours in case this must change.
- Students must stay inside their autos while on campus using WiFi. Violaters will be removed from campus.
- Students must leave at least one parking space in between autos.
- There will be no access into college facilities (i.e., no restrooms).
- If prompted for a password for access, students should use their JALC student credentials.
- JALC Campus Safety staff will monitor the use of this service at all times.
- Violators of these policies will be legally charged and authorities notified.
Click here to view a map of other Illinois locations providing internet access. At first publication of the map, these locations in the College’s district were included:
- Crab Orchard Public Library, Crab Orchard
- John A. Logan College, Carterville
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale
- Sallie Logan Public Library, Murphysboro